Monday, April 27, 2020

SOMEWHERE

             Final Project


               Pieces and inspiration used to create this cover


     



This project took me about 5 hours to make. My largest difficulty came because I did not want to expand layout, rather I deleted someone and added myself into the photo. It became harder as I went along because the blank spot that occurred had rough patches, so it was hard for me really hide the markings and make a clean background. Adding myself in, however, was the easiest and funnest part to me, I think. Overall, I am satisfied, but know I can do a better job.
I was inspired by bumping into old headshots of myself and realizing how my poses were of "Disney form." I went straight into High School Musical as that was a pretty big part of my childhood as me and my mom would stay up to see the new ones come out. It was something that I was able to fulfill about 15 years later, so I think my child-self would be proud.




4 comments:

  1. Vreanna, this is a great project and I like the outcome I think your outfit really captures the time period that this movie was made. One thing I would've corrected is that I would've placed myself on the other side of the poster so that the leg didn't look like it was kicking Sharpay. Other than that I think this turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feedback:
    This turned out great!! Your pose and outfit really captures the movies time period and theme. My suggestion would be to blend your leg behind Sharpay's body to flow more with the picture. Other than that, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose to put yourself into High School Musical! I think that your outfit and pose fit perfectly into the scene. The only suggestion I have would be to add more light to your face because it looks like the other characters have bright lighting on them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this piece! I think you did a really great job at planting yourself in this image! I honestly looked right over it without noticing that you weren't originally there. I think the only thing that I would recommend if you revisit would be the colors, I'm not completely sure what it is but you may be slightly oversaturated or overexposed compared to the rest of the people in the image. But overall you did a really good job at making a fun piece that its quite convincing!

    ReplyDelete