Monday, April 27, 2020

Business Cards





    


Logo(s)







     This project was really fun and took me about 3 hours to do. I went off of the sketches I had drawn prior to doing these business cards, but made sure to heighten the details as well as polish the graphics and text that I use.
     Something that I wanted to do was take elements of my logo and use those details to expand the design and to make the business cards cohesive throughout their formats. The main elements that I used were the moon and drips to make my business cards feel fun, but also spiritual. When it comes to business cards, I always thought of it as part of a first impression and I really wanted to make the cards stand out and the colors that I picked before were a good route to go even before this project.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your logos, they are very clever and one of a kind. The colors you used were great, and they go nicely with the rest of your portfolio. I am curious as to where your logo came from? All in all you did a great job, maybe next time you could use lighter backgrounds to make the logo pop even more.

    ReplyDelete