Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Logos

Sketches and brainstorming of different logos for this                 The logo that was chosen:
project:
                     




My final pieces:




This project was a fun one and it took me about 7 hours to make from the sketches to the actual pieces that I created. This was created using illustrator and he most difficult part for me was picking the different palettes or color schemes for my logo. When combining colors, I would think that the combination would turn out, but I end up picking a whole different pallet at the end. I think my most accomplished moment in the process was when a whole color scheme looked awful and I ended up picking a darker tone; this is how the teal and pink color combination came to be.
My inspiration for the final  logo was taking elements in my life that I found important and put them together to symbolize myself. The moon in the top right of the triangle is to cover my spirituality and shyness I tend to first have when meeting new people. The drips at the bottom cover my struggle with anxiety while the circle in the middle is representing a sun that shining through the darkness and its rays bursting out of the triangle. The blank point in the top left is made to represent the experiences I take in the past (why it points "backwards"), and use it to make my present and unwritten future brighter which is why it is left blank. All of this combined is to mark my constant three points of myself that I always take with me.

3 comments:

  1. I love this logo! I like the mix of clean lines with the triangle mixed with the curves drops and circles. I also really like the moon, I feel like it adds something to the logo that makes it super unique and appealing to the eye. I particularly like the contrast of colors in the first one, and my only suggestion would be maybe adding more differing colors in the other two. Great job with this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your logo looks really sleek and almost futuristic. I really like the different colors you chose for each version. I suggest adding a few more details to the symbol to make it special. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vreanna, my eye was instantly drawn to this work scrolling through your blog, I love the color schemes and design. The way the oozy circle fits perfect inside the triangle is very pleasing to the eye. I like the cartoon-ish expression lines that come off the faces of the triangle and the moon is a nice cherry on top. My only suggestion might be to add another moon flipped across to the left of the logo to keep symmetry.

    ReplyDelete