Monday, May 4, 2020

Portfolio

So the final project of this class! This portfolio is the summary of the blood, sweat and tears that I had to endure in this class. It was a challenge for me as I never worked on these applications before, but the progress I had as well as the knowledge I gained through my hard work has been worthwhile and I hope people get inspired by what I brought to the table. 
This portfolio had inspirations in terms of layout, but I wanted to do something a bit different and took photographs of different flora and fauna around my neighborhood. I think that it became a nice look for my background. Overall, I was very pleased with how it turned out.



 


















1 comment:

  1. I have loved all your ideas through this semester and also love how you brought them together in this portfolio!! I adore the nature shots,and seeing all your creativity put in one place! Some of my favorites were your Calligram, Logo, and Self-portrait! Overall I think you did an amazing job throughout everything! If I had a note, it would probably be to give some of the text a bg color (even just one at 20% opacity) to help it read a little easier. Also maybe making the page numbers a little smaller, so the attention isn't taken away from your awesome works!

    ReplyDelete